In this episode:
- Snow in May.
- Going to Home Depot again. And again. And again.
- The effort gap.
- Saying nice things about Yoga Pants Girl and then regretting saying nice things about Yoga Pants Girl.
- The effort gap again. And again. And again.
- The Great One has things to do.
- A purple haired actor and a trannie walk into a school.
- Monitoring the situation real time.
- It would be smarter to date a red headed stripper named Tiffany than to date a theatre girl.
- When you think of the perfect way to say something and then forget it.
- Appearance is ideology. External appearance is a reflection of the inner self.
- People can’t drive.
- Back up your fucking website.
- The Château has been taken down.
- Long haired red head. Wow. Just wow.
- People hate being alone with themselves because they are no secure in who they are.
- Get your fucking dogs out of the Home Depot you fucking idiots.
- Ranting. Yelling. Shouting. Bad words. Offensive stuff.
- And more. Much much more.
Give me your cuck bucks! Shop for crap you don’t need and can’t take with you when you die through my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazon. Then I can buy yet another Supergirl statue I don’t need and support the evils of the free market.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.