Any time men do something without women – football, sci-fi, computers, geek culture, so forth – femistatists have to invade and fuck it up. Just look at Anita Cuntslezian and the other bitches attempting to destroy video gaming.
I listen to some sci-fi and horror podcasts. Drabblecast, EscapePod and PseuodPod are the biggest ones. I’ve notices some changes in these podcasts since I started listening years ago.
1. More and more stories are written by women, yet all these podcasts still have a month each year featuring only women authors. And one of them is going to have a month featuring only authors who are not heterosexuals. Because you would never select stories for your podcast based on the quality of the story. It’s all about sex organs ans what kind of sex organs you rub your sex organs against.
2. More and more the protagonists, and in some cases all the characters, are female.
3. More and more the stories are about feelings as opposed to any accomplishment. The hero’s journey is absent from these stories. It’s all feelz.
4. More and more the social engineering and social justice warrioring is becoming prominent.
5. More and more the stories suck. They are boring. Uninteresting. Lacking in imagination.
6. More and more they authors are not referenced to in the introduction as he or she, but as “they”.
7. More and more I’m not listening to the stories. I’m going to die one day and I don’t intend to waste part of my life listening to a “story” written by someone who don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl which isn’t really a story, just a thinly veiled vehicle for calling heterosexual white men with jobs racist, sexist and homophobic.