Welcome to the 400th episode of Stating The Obvious. Stating The Obvious is the weapons platform from which I launch the cruise missile of my intellect which seeks out and destroys statists all around the world.
Go to cls.link and spend money at Amazon so I can get a share. Or you hate children.
She’s no good at math and she is majoring in ____________ and she wants to be a ____________.
You know the answers.
After a week of other stuff we return to the book discussion. Continuing on with The Internet Is Not The Answer by Andrew Keen.
It occurred to me that at no point does Andrew actually define the question to which the internet is not the answer.
There are in fact a multitude of questions to which the internet is not the answer. Among them are these:
- How can people be more free?
- How can people be better people?
- How can people learn?
- How can people understand other world views?
- How can people all get along with each other?
- How can democracy work better?
- How can people be free of corporate slavery and conventional jobs and make money?
- How can average (lazy) people make money without creating value for others?